· USING PENCIL TOOL
Pencil tool is used to draw straight lines of color.
- Click and hold the Paintbrush Tool. A box appears.
- Select the Pencil Tool from the box.
- Click on the Foreground Color icon to select a color to draw with.
- Click on the down arrow button of Paintbrush and select a brush size and type.
- Click and drag to apply the foreground color to the image.
DRAW STRAIGHT LINES
- Press and hold
- Click on several places inside your image, without dragging.
Photoshop draws straight lines.